Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blogspot is so smart


So somehow a few of these pictures were upside down on my computer, and I couldn't figure out how to flip them. I was just going to put them up that way, and smile as I thought about people flipping their computers upside down. But Blogspot flipped them for me! Crazy!
Still, the moral of the story is take pictures with a real camera, not an iphone.

19 weeks- Mellow Mushroom after a day of Clemson wins.
Not that we actually went to any of the games.
18 weeks- Murder Mystery dinner with our staff team. Really fun!
It was a 1950's high school reunion theme, and Patrick turned out to be the murderer.
He was Cal Q. Lader, the school nerd, and he obviously fully embraced his character for the night.


17 weeks- We didn't make it out of the house on this lazy Saturday.
But Patrick did want to make sure the espresso was included. Don't miss it.




1 comment:

  1. The internet might be too smart! Enjoyed your pictures. :o)

    ReplyDelete